Compassion Café is
- an experiment in living out connection, collaboration, and community
- a monthly gathering to celebrate and practice compassionate connection using the Nonviolent Communication (NVC) process
- are nourished by telling what's in you heart, being heard with empathy and discovering your authentic self
- long for a warm community where you can practice the skills of Nonviolent Communication, socialise and network
- want to hear and share inspiring examples of compassion in action - at home, work, community and socially, then join us at the Café.
Feb. 12 is Games Day
Connect to and explore your feelings and needs using the “Grok Feelings and Needs” cards.
This is a fun and meaningful way to learn about NVC and to create self-connection and connection with others.
Everyone is welcome regardless of experience with the NVC process.
Cost: by donation
Food: contributions of healthy snacks are welcome
Hosts: Rita Czarny, Louise Hanly, and Jessica Vogt
Location: 93 Yarmouth Rd, Toronto, ON.
South of Dupont North of Bloor and West of Christie
Info: Rita firstname.lastname@example.org
905-771- 1100 or Cell 416-830- 3946
or Louise email@example.com
Check the Facebook event here.